Lucy and Ricardo Bernal
monster
go to story Freak Dear
:
No longer do I have fear. My dad says he does not exist and you can not call your friends because they do not exist. When night comes I close my eyes before turning off the light of the bureau and I will hug my teddy bear very strong Bonzo that he not be afraid. If you hear growling in the closet think I'm asleep. Do not want to cry as usual. I do not want my dad to wake up and scold me.
I know I want to eat, but since there can never do, although I spend my day thinking that maybe this evening if you leave the closet, purple and horrible and in my nightmares ... Tomorrow, when playing with Hugo, I will say that I killed you and let you buried in the garden and you'll never get out. He is going to be so happy that I will give away their green yoyo and I will say he hid my lizards (if you said you ate them, but that can not be because my dad told me and my dad does not exist never tell lies.)
this letter I will let you close the closet for you to read. I'll think about nice things like go to the sea, or is Christmas, or that I took out a ten arithmetic.
Goodbye, Monster!, That good that you do not exist. Charter
signature: LUCY
My little Lucy: How
I do not exist? Your daddy does not know what he says.
Did I invent yourself on your birthday number seven? Have not talked to me every night and get scared with the strange noises from my gut?
Every night I watched from the closet and you knew it ... Although I never saw my eyes he knew by heart, my tongue and my teeth, as all, every night I dreamed.
So when I read your letter I felt so much despair. So I destroyed your toys and ate one bite of your delicious bear Bonzo. Teddy
Lucy
I swear, you were already dead.
Your eyes were open and when I touched your belly was colder than my hand. Probably killed you and I fear I could not eat because I do not like the taste of dead children. All I did was go back into the closet and mourn with sadness until I fell asleep ... poor Lucy! Lucy Poor, poor lonely monster!
Now I have to get out of here, away from adults who care for your little coffin and leave this letter where you can find it ... I need the laughter of a child and I need the fear of a child to stay alive. Lucy
Indeed, where say you live your friend Hugo ...?
monster Sincerely
: THE MONSTER
0 comments:
Post a Comment