Wwe Trish Forced To Strip
Mary Amelia died, the grandmother of the world oldest blogger
Maria Amelia Lopez Solis was the author of the successful blog In my 95 , a blog that became an Internet phenomenon with 1.5 million entries and prize winner of the prestigious BOBs (2007 ) issued by Deutsche Welle TV, the best cyber newspaper published in English. The blogueira , born in the Galician coastal town MuxĂa in 1911, chronicled aspects of his life and time, from the postwar years until his recent experiences in Brazil. Maria Amelia
discovered "the Internet" and his whole world of possibilities and new friends thanks to gift "Tacky" to her grandson. That explained the origin of my 95 A: "I spent much time alone because my grandson was going to work and did enough to give me this blog. I wanted to buy the Internet, but my birthday gave me a blog. That gift is worthless, he said. But he told me I could communicate with everybody. Now I have that loneliness. I am very together. " The blogger grandmother died last Wednesday aged 20 to 97 years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment